After installing the walls and ceiling the primer, paper tape is used to fill the joints.
All joints, internal and external corners and fastener heads must be evenly finished with primers and lightly
sanded to remove tool marks and ridges prior to decoration.
YGIG Joint Filler
YGIG Joint Filler provides maximum coverage for the most cost-effective solution
- Fast-setting gypsum compound
- Ideal for bedding joints by hand
- Low-cost solution
- Shelf life: 4months
- Covers: 110m2 per bag
- Setting time approximately 90 minutes
- Easy application
- High strength joint
|Bag Size||Pallet Details|
- high quality, low weight and all-purpose material
- Great bond, hard-finish surface
- Ideal for skim coating
- Pre-mixed compound for minimal mixing, thinning, and re-tempering
- Excellent for embedding paper joint tape
- It can be used as three layers and top coat.
- Easy to apply by hand or mechanical tools
- It is sufficient to mix at minimum rate for tool application.